Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dirty Laundry part 6

My cousin Walsh was around yesterday for a few minutes, and I made the mistake of asking if he's read the blog at all lately.   He laughed nodding at me.

 Walsh-: "I knew you were going to ask that. I think you need to not talk so much about the Double Starr and the Canadian Impact Dude."

Me-:"Um why?"

Walsh-:"You're going to make him jealous. You're skunk boy. The Celebrity."

Me-: "What is it with you and your stepmom? She's forever calling him a skunk and a crackhead."

Walsh- :"Well, he does have that going on."

Me-: "No, seriously, why do you think that?"

Walsh-: " Cause I think you hurt The Other Guy's feelings before and are needing to chill out a bit and think about it. I see you're scratches are healing too."

Me-: "Yeah. That's actually not good.  Means Mr. Scratchy has stopped thinking of me like he used to. Is it weird for me to say I want him back?  Given that I don't really truly know who he even is?"

He shrugged making a weird little duckbill with his lips.

Walsh-: "Coming from anyone else yes coming from you, its understandable and dare I say normal thing to hear.  But I think it's time you either did something to make your 'Mr.Scratchy'"  {he dropped his voice smiling bright} "confess to who he is or just you know... date. You know what Grandma used to say.  A watched pot never boils."

Me-: "Yes I know I say it all the time myself."

Walsh-: "Best advice you could give yourself. My advice is just relax he's a guy. 'Mr. Scratchy' " {he dropped his voice again smiling like it was a commercial}  "will tell you who he is when he's ready."

Me-: "Why do you keep doing that saying it like your selling dish soap?"

Walsh-: "I don't know, in a good mood tonight. Besides, could make a ton of money selling dish soap."




No comments:

Post a Comment