Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tidbits Thursday 9/8/2011



As I walked off the elevator today in the doctor's office, I walked right into a conversation two old ladies were having about an erotic book.
The first lady could not get over the fact there was such detail in the sex scenes and was nearly disgusted at the whole thing.

The second lady just nodded and blushed before saying that all she needed was a good "hero".  A guy who takes her and rips her outfit off and she was good to go.

As my day continued I had moments where I thought about the snip of conversation I walked in on. 

Personally, I happen to like my "heroes"  a bit more on the nerdy shy side.  But I have to admit, I've been having the same dream over and over recently where I'm "rescued"  from a very humiliating situation.

I wonder what that says about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment