Monday, September 12, 2011

Mindless Monday Sept 12 2011

Tampons. Gotta love them.  And ever since that one episode of SATC when they put a box of tampons on the table, they have become talkable topics.
In this case, standing in line at the grocery needing to pay for them. 

Storm was talking to some short girl about god only knows what gesturing wildly to his face, the girl looking like someone just gutted her.   He spotted me and stopped talking completely rushing off back to the display of corn.
Still standing in line with the blue box of tampons, when they got an announcement over the speakers for all floor staff to customer service.  Storm walked behind me and I saw him suddenly fixing his hair, then looked back at me, smoothed out the back of his hair again. {its short and a dirty brown/sandy colour} Looked back twice more before I left. 

I think it was more then just seeing the tampon box.


No comments:

Post a Comment