Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random Sunday -Sept 11-11

I started scratching my right arm as I walked into the grocery, debating on if I was going to order the pay-per-view tonight or not?
I decided not to because I have no idea who's on the card as I still have not seen this week's episode of wrestling.
I heard a noise and turned to see a very cute looking repair guy staring at me.  Then I nearly crashed into an old lady.  Smooth way to start today.
I was there for one thing, which I got and as I did, spotted Storm come out of the back room.  He spotted me and headed right back in.

What the hell?

I got into T.C. 's line, and wished that I had bothered to go through the express and Zane was working.  I haven't made up my mind on T.C. yet.  He's like a puppy.  Quick, yappy and always with his mouth open.
But he was leaning forward saying something, and I got caught looking around at where Storm should have been but wasn't.

T.C. -: "I don't know what people see in him when there are much better opitions around."  he grinned at me but before I could say anything he handed me my bill.

Why is it I keep wondering, that I can get the attention of guys that are younger then my leather jacket but can't get the attention of guys I'd like to date?

No comments:

Post a Comment