Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet Barbie

I unfortunately got stuck sitting in the living room while my aunt and her husband came over.  This is someone I do my best to avoid as she's my dad's sister. They dropped in unannounced and with me stuck on the sofa with the broken leg, I was trapped.

They - my mother and her- talked about my cousins {I stopped counting after she had her 5th} and their spouses.   In this case my aunt's 2nd son and his new wife. Photos from the wedding made it look like his wife was in her 40's.  I was shocked to learn today that she is actually younger then my cousin who is 23 years old, and that she's in fact 21.  Shocked. My aunt shrugged and said "Yeah that's Barbie for you. When they started to date, my son flat out said she was just a fun arm candy. Now look at the mess he's in."

Malibu Barbie as she's been dubbed by my aunt, is more then just wearing the pants in the family.  She's cornered my cousin and seems to have separated him from the rest of the pack.  All the while piling up the debt.  Barbie is one of those women who actually refers to their marriage as a starter one. 

Honestly, she looks like a reject from Jerseylicious, and that's not a good thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment