Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Seams

I got an email from Nura, commenting on my post about "affairs".  She said it felt like the opening statement and not the whole article. I read over the blog post and had to agree, I've been doing far less then usual on the blogs.  I'm just not feeling it lately.
She also made a comment about how they got a replay of the ppv from last month. Pointed out the colours in The Celebrity's new pants.  Pink and Green.   I didn't follow where she was going with this, until she pointed me to one of my own blog posts from last summer where I mentioned "sex and the city pink and slime green"
Nura was sure that The Celebrity choose those because of my post. It would be nice if that were the case but this is one time when I have to chalk it up to just randomness.
It would seem that the topic of The Celebrity's pants is one none of us can tear ourselves away from.

Ironically, I was watching a show about how to pick the right pair of jeans this morning. Ones that help to shape a person's butt so that it's more appealing.  I know there has been countless surveys and scientific research done over the years by magazines and professors, etc on the biological urge that humans have for looking at butts; so it shouldn't be a big surprise that a great butt will get you noticed.

The best butt in wrestling  right now... The Irish Lad  over in Company #1.

The things we talk about when we have nothing better to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment