Monday, March 5, 2012

Post-it March 5th

Mr. Scratchy... it's been awhile since I left you a note.  The past few weeks have been chaos and I'm not even sure anymore that you're getting these.  I think you've disappeared on me.  I don't know if that means something has happened on your end, or if maybe you're just in a new relationship?  But my scratches have healed which to anyone else on the planet would be a sigh of relief, but to me that's troublesome. As the scratching has stopped almost dead cold the last week.
How are they on your end?

If you are by chance checking in and see this; I hope your day is going smoothly for you.  If you are working this week, I hope you are safe.  If you're just hanging out at home I hope you are having a relaxing week working on your art. Which as I've stated before, I think your a painter or photographer or something along that line.  But I also know musicians seem to be the men that end up popping up in my life repeatedly.

So what is it today?  Getting up for your day, coffee in hand, a sports magazine maybe before getting the laundry?  Or are you working on some assignment that needs you to spend all your free time pouring over textbooks of some sort?  English maybe?  That would be too hopeful on my end, you being an English major on the sly. Feed way too much into my personal ideal. 

Anyways, Mr. Scratchy, if you do check in today then I hope I've brought a small smile to your face as you move through your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment