Thursday, March 22, 2012

Post-It March 22

Mr. Scratchy. There is fog outside our windows this morning here. Birds singing, the trees are still. And yet, it's a new season, a new moon and a new year.  Well, a new year for me as it's my birthday.
And I'm spending it like every other day.  I don't even know why I'm typing this note, Mr. Scratchy as there has barely been any scratching in the last few weeks and the only hits I seem to get on here anymore are spammers from Russia.
I guess I just feel that if I just try to connect...

Anyways, yes fog. Fog and no sun yet here. And yeah, I have too much time on my hands at the moment. Seemed just when I was starting to get back into some sort of life, well yeah the chaos of a broken leg. With a side order of surgery.
How do you guys do it?  We've all established that you Mr. Scratchy are in the wrestling business; so how do you guys get injured and just keep on going?  I've seen other people handle it well, like it's not even an inconvenience; but for me it's derailed me completely.

Wherever you are today on this planet, I hope your day/night is going smoothly for you.  You, that I imagine covered in ... spilled mustard.  Yes, I think your biggest issue today will be a splotch of mustard on your shirt. As I imagine things work much smoother for you in general then they do for me. I hope they do anyway. 
If you're working, as always stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment