Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tidbits march

They say things happen in threes.  For me, that seems to be true, in a bad sense.
Last summer, I injured my right ankle, back in November I broke my right foot, and last week, I shattered my right knee.
I know that I said that the universe was trying to tell me something, I just wasn't too sure what? And that I said it right when I said I had decided to start actually dating again, if I had better options then what was being offered me at that time last week.
Then less then twelve hours later I ended up in a horrible slip and fall and now will be grounded for half the year with a shattered knee. I guess the universe wants me to sit and wait for the right guy after all.

Ironically, I met a really cute Medic and two cute male nurses. I also had a bit of hope to keep wishing for love.  Three ladies told me about how they meet their husbands- their soulmates. Two were sharing the room with me the other was a member of the cleaning staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment