Tuesday, September 3, 2013

5:34pm Sept 3rd

Herman, knock knock.

I just wanted to post something tonight. Though I don't really have much to say.
I caught last night's wrestling.  I really hate the storylines right now. But anyways...

I imagine you checking in, sitting on the floor back against the wall, knees up, reading this. This and of course having read the fairy tale.  I think you love the fairy tale, I do.   I think you're sitting there, killing time before work, and thinking that you heard something in passing from someone about how the New Moon in a few days is going to usher in change, and right off smirked to yourself cause that made you think of me. Which of course would have made whomever was hanging around you at that point raise an eyebrow and ask what's up?

Okay Mr. Scratchy, I've had some strange vibes for the last two hours that I just can't put my finger on, like something bad but not earth shattering is about to happen. 

and as always, I hope I brought a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment