Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The non-date

Ever get the feeling that the universe knows a hell of a lot better then you do on stuff?
I had gone to Starbucks the other night, and Storm was still on shift at the grocery. We started talking for a few minutes, when he angled the cart of oranges so that I was pinned between it and the display case.  He then opened one of the boxes and a smokey-dust cloud flew out exposing extremely moldy oranges. 
Then we made plans for later in the week.

Sort of.

I have no idea why I hesitated when he suggested Thursday.  But I hesitated.  And this is the part where I say about the universe, as I got an email from my aunt about a Reiki session she'd booked for me. Thursday, same time as Storm suggested we get together.
This appointment is one I've been waiting for; for weeks and a spot finally opened up.  Reiki for those who don't know, is a form of energy therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment