Saturday, February 18, 2012

Post-It Feb 18th

Well Mr. Scratchy, it's been an odd week.  I have no idea if you're going to see this or not, but I'm not giving up hope.
As of this post, you have not checked in since Monday Feb 13th - day after the big ppv.  But yet, your presence has been felt all week. From Tuesday the 14th all through to the Friday 17th, I have scratched the right side of myself to shreds.  I'm guessing that there was some scratching on your end this week too...
It has been a crap week on my end, I really hope yours did you better then mine did.
You sir, are my best reader. I've gotten almost no hits to the blogs you read of mine since you've been gone apart from a few local hits.  If you're reading this then I hope you had a chance to catch up with Dirty Laundry 15...  I finally got around to doing A Clockwork Orange.  Took me forever because I just didn't want to have to be reminded of it's connection to my past.  It was the first movie I saw with my ex. But you know, face your fears and all.  Which is why I do hope you've read Dirty Laundry 15.
Anyways, whomever you really are; when the music's over turn out the lights and toss me an email.
I just hope you didn't loose your will to be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment