Saturday, February 11, 2012

Post-it Sat Feb 11

Mr. Scratchy, you woke me up just after 3am this morning.  I woke scratching my right shoulder and when I checked the blog, sure enough I had just missed your check in by two minutes. I started to write, but figured you wouldn't check in again till later.  
Big ppv this weekend.  I have not seen this week's show yet, going to watch that now in a few minutes when I'm done posting. 
I suppose this is the part where I say good morning.  Say that I hope everything is good on your end. and since you've checked in already few hours ago, you most likely won't see this till tonight.

I am getting the ppv tomorrow.  Which is a rare thing for me to do. 
So that means you're worth $50 Canadian.  Seems a bit cheap doesn't it?  I know, I'm all with the bad jokes, but it's what I think you loved about my writing before. 
See made you smirk.
What's the chances of The Celebrity wearing my favourite outfit of his? Grey tee, black and red pants?



No comments:

Post a Comment