Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The taunt of the Hermit

I had gotten a comment from Freud last night out of the blue.  The only time he ever appears is when he's looking for a booty call and no one else is around.
I guess the universe is telling me something, just not sure what that something is.  Freud is one of those rare guys who make players look human. This guy was worse then a player, at lest they tend to have a set of lies and are able to keep their story straight.  This guy, his lies tangled over his lies.  Hell, I don't even know how old he truly is.
He's also the reason I got fed up way back when and said I was not going to date again until the right man, my soulmate came into my life.

I've realized that time has no barring with when this guy is going to come into my life, I could be waiting another decade. So I guess Nura is right, that I should date in the meantime.
Thou, honestly it feels ...wrong.

I'm also not the kind of person who functions well without.

The hermit card has been showing up in a bunch of readings the last while too boot.  This card can represent inner enlightenment by seclusion or simply hiding from fear and wasting away.   I get the hint, time to dust off myself and face the world.

Only, I have to wonder what the universe is up to sending Freud into the mix?  He's a mistake I have no plans on repeating, but if he's my only option then I might as well stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment