Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dirty Laundry 15

"He was flirting with you. F.L.I.R.T.I.N.G. You make it sound like a capital crime."  Nura commented to me few hours ago during a chat. We were talking about Storm.

Me-: "No. No he was mocking me."

Nura-: "How was whistling at you mocking? That's called a 'cat call' or 'wolf call' or something call. He's been flirting with you for like a year and you've done nothing but bitch about it."

Me-: "No. That was mocking me. And he's had his head up his arse all year.  All this back and forth crap."

Nura-:"Darling, you really need to get some confidence. You will never be happy if you don't start believing that you are worthy." she took a bite of her sandwich and gave me a look before asking what was the real thing bothering me.

Me-: "Um hello the Mr. Scratchy payperview issue."

Nura-: "I don't follow. How could Mr. Scratchy thinking about you after the match be bothering you?"

Me-: "The Celebrity just finished the match, barely rolled out of the way from being pinned, and my right side started to itch.  That just doesn't make sense. It doesn't fit."

Nura-: "Why doesn't it fit? I still don't get it what you're all freaking out about?"

Me-:"If you had just had a big match like that, and lost not too mention got hurt in the process, what's the first thing that's going to be on your mind?"    Nura shrugged at me as she finished her sandwich and got up from the computer webcam for a moment.

Nura-: "I'd be thinking, oh my god I just lost on international tv."

Me-:"Right."

She waved her left hand around waiting for me to continue. "And?"

Me-: "And you wouldn't be thinking of me."

Nura squinted her eyes tilting her head at me still not getting what I was upset about.

Me-: " Why would Mr. Scratchy be thinking about me right after The Celebrity lost, unless he was watching it too? Possibly even laughing, specially if he's someone who has been upset/jealous of my always talking about The Celebrity."

Nura-: "Oh." she paused for a few seconds her eyes wide "OH!"  she raised a hand for a second as she got up to get a drink then sat back down. "So there is no possible way in your mind that The Celebrity could have been thinking, 'damn Darling was watching me get my ass kicked' ? Cause I would be thinking I disappointed Earnan, knowing he'd be supporting me if I got my ass kicked on tv. You're going to tell me that idea never crossed your mind?"

I was getting a headache at this point and wasn't sure what I was thinking anymore.

Nura-:"That after the last few years of everything you've witnessed, that the idea he actually thought of you in an important moment never crossed your mind? Men have such fragile egos. And you're going to take this as it not being him? See to me that doesn't make sense.  To me, it makes more sense that it is The Celebrity and he was thinking that you saw him fail cause you splashed it all over your blog that you were going to be watching the damned thing. So I think Darling, this isn't a bad sign but a really good one."

Me-: "Doesn't matter anyway. He hasn't checked in since like Monday afternoon."

Nura-:"No scratching?"

Me-:"There were times of massive scratching, just no blog hits that connected. But he checks in like every day and there's been nothing since Monday afternoon. "

Nura-:"So maybe he was busy.  Could have had to travel somewhere, might have had a doctor's appointment, might have had to do meet and greets and all the other stuff connected to his work. Now it just makes me think even more that I am right on this, that it is The Celebrity. Didn't you say that it's a good thing when he's causing the scratching and there not being a blog hit every single time? Means he's thinking of you just normal when he's not reading your blog. Like when he's at the gym, or sitting in an airport or you know, jerking off."

Me-: "Uh huh. I really do not think I inspire man-one."

Nura-:"See there's that idea your not worthy again. You have to get over it."

Me-:"No really now. It doesn't matter who Mr. Scratchy is in that regard, I just can not imagine any guy imagining...no can't."

Nura-:"He's a man."

Me-:"Uh yeah, and you forget the industry he's in he's surrounded by women who either look like supermodels or warrior princess types not too mention the groupies. I might as well just... why did I ever think I could keep his attention?"

Nura-:"Stop being a shithead. We're talking about Mr. Scratchy here, about soulmates it's not logical it just is." She grinned then just beaming. "You finally saying out loud you believe it's him then?"



No comments:

Post a Comment