Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bottom Shelf

The weather here today was surprisingly wonderful, so I got dressed and managed to struggle my way first to take the trash out, then to the grocery.  Okay, before the knee injury, the walk to the grocery would have been a four minute walk if the traffic is good, seven if traffic is bad.  Today, it was closer to twelve minutes, most of which was me standing on the corner waiting for the traffic to slow down in order to cross the street.

Who knew that standing would end up being more painful then walking?  I ended up nearly passing out once I got there. Not the greatest thing on the planet.  From there, I walked to mother's for the afternoon.  Had to go back to the grocery mid-afternoon, and while I was there, decided to buy a dvd.  The check out guy who was working the movie shelf wasn't very swift on the uptake when I named the movie and asked for it.

He was searching the wrong shelf, on the wrong end, and here's me telling him to "move down to the side to the right down farther there right there there".    Anyone wandering past would have thought god knows what just from the conversation.

The check out guy, said he hadn't even seen the dvd on the shelf, had no idea they even carried it. All I know is that he needed to be given directions and even then seemed clueless.
He was cute though, clueless as he was.

But it really made me miss Zane.

No comments:

Post a Comment