Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Post it March 5th

Herman, I hope you're doing okay.  I know I haven't written you any notes lately Mr. Scratchy, and I'm sure you're feeling the ... I want to say disappointment.  But I have no idea.
I'm sitting here listening once again to the situation that has sprung up downstairs in PartyGirl's apartment.  She's only been home an hour and already her guy is throwing things and screaming.

I can't help but think, that given I have no idea who you really are in the wrestling industry, there still seems to be more... respect, then what I'm seeing with some of the people around me. 
That sentence is awkwardly written, but you know what I mean.

You, Mr. Scratchy really could be anyone. And it's been pointed out to me on more then one occasion, by more then one person that you might even be someone in the industry that I've ranted about.   It's true, and then again you might not be.  You might be one of my favourites too.  Only you know right now.

So tonight, I'm checking the local cinema website waiting to find out if we are getting the movie Dead Man Down, or not?  But it's like the cinema people are taunting me.  There is a page for it, but no listings.  With my luck, we won't end up getting it at all.

Tonight, I imagine you checking in to this after work.  I think that you are sitting there in your hotel room, a container of Chinese take-away in front of you and a comic book.  I think you're reading me, feeling worn out from your day, dressed in those stripped pajamas I think you own, and you're smiling... again. After you know, you growl at me for mentioning the movie. Well, Herman all I can say is you just wait until the new Dracula comes out. Then you'll have something to growl at me for.

Dream of Easter bunnies and four leaf clovers

No comments:

Post a Comment