Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bummer

My phone rang, which is odd given I'd already talked to mom this morning.  Sister's number appeared, and I right away panicked thinking something really bad had happened. Sister never calls.

Sister-:"I'm on my break, but I'm suppose to ask you if you're doing anything on Friday for your bir...William Shatner Day?"

Me-:"If the weather co-operates, getting an extremely cheap bottle of wine, an extremely expensive cheesecake and watching Sex and the City till I pass out from a stomach ache."

Sister-:"So the same thing you do all the time just drunk."

Me-:"Yeah that about covers it. Why?"

Sister-:"Cause mom's been bugging me all week. Keeps phoning about stuff. Agrh. Well, if I don't talk to you before Friday, happy 39."

My sister talking to me twice in one week, hell must have froze over.

No comments:

Post a Comment