Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Jan 20th 2014

I was watching tonight's wrestling, and my hope for the ppv this coming week is for Rebel without a Cause to win.  That's what I'd like to see.

The stores here have already gotten the displays started for Valentine's Day.  Normally, I hate this time of year, it just makes me cringe. But, few days ago when I was out, I found myself actually looking through the display of cards and chocolates and fluffy stuffed animals, and I was fine. Better then fine actually, I actually bought a handful of the bad cheap chocolate hearts and some crafting stuff they had for making your own Valentine's cards.
I think there's something wrong with me.

I think the last time I've gotten anything connected to this holiday was when I was still in grade school. You know, when the teachers still forced everybody in the class to give crappy cards to everyone else in the class.

No wonder I hate the holiday...which is weird, given that my main focus has always been to do with love in everything else.  The fact I write romance stories, work love magick, follow love omens etc. Totally ironic when you think about it.

I love love, but loathe the day dedicated to it.  I'm one of those people who believes that you don't need a single day carved out to remind you that you care. If you care about someone, make every chance, every day a day when you do something or say something to show them.


No comments:

Post a Comment