Monday, January 13, 2014

The shadows

I got a message few minutes ago from my cousin Walsh. "Are you watching wrestling tonight?"

Me-:"Yeah. Why?"

Walsh-:"He was scratching his right side again."

Me-:"So, he was itchy. Big deal. Have you read the blog?"

Walsh-:"No. What am I looking for?"  I told him that I finally gave Mr. Scratchy my name. "But, if he's been reading you for years, he would already know your name, so why did you do that? You've ruined the whole point of the blog."

And once again, he's right. I hate when he's right.

Me-:"Well, how am I suppose to expect him to say who he is if I don't? Besides, if the big cosmic joke is that I keep seeing the name Johnathan everywhere because there is a guy named Johnathan meant to come into my life, wouldn't be good to throw my name out there and see if he's been having a cosmic joke of his own?"

Walsh-:"Sure. But Mad Hatter still scratched his right side on the show." 

No comments:

Post a Comment