Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday continued...again

Mom told me there was a facebook message from my cousin Walsh. I had my phone on to charge, so he couldn't message.

Walsh-:"What the hell are you doing????????????????????"

Me-:"Having a pop just took some tylenol...why?"

Walsh-:"You killed him? Thought you said that it wasn't bothering you?"  Ah, he read the latest part of the fairy tale. "It's bothering you. Admit it."

Me-:"Why should it? Not like I knew the guy."

Walsh-:"Then why did you kill him?"

I had no idea what to tell him. So I didn't answer.  Another message from him, asking how I was.

Me-:"Feeling tired. Spent the half the day talking to Tarot Lady."

Walsh-:"She do a reading for you?"

Me-:"No. She just sat there telling me to listen to what the angels are trying to tell me."

Walsh-:"Then why did you hang out with her?"

Me-:"Wasn't on purpose. She saw me in the hallway earlier and cornered me."

Walsh-:"And what are the angels telling you? haha?"

Me-:"Not to listen to you anymore."

Walsh-:"You can't say it's not bothering you. I'm sorry. But all the signs pointed to Mad Hatter being Mr. Scratchy."

And I don't see how it can after this whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment