Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dirty Laundry 33

Walsh messaged to see if I had caught yesterday's wrestling yet, told him no. He told me not to watch the main event with the Pack.

Me-:"Why?"

Walsh-:"Trust me, it'll upset you."

So of course I watched it. I didn't see anything in the match that would cause me to be upset. So I messaged him back asking what was it I wasn't suppose to watch?
Took him a while to message me back, but when he did it was ...awkward.

Walsh-:"There's tape on his hand."

Me-:"There's always tape on his hand."

Walsh-:"No, I mean there is tape on his left hand..."

I rewatched the episode before deleting it. Then watched this past Monday's as well. There was tape on his left hand then too.  Huh.

Me-:"Thanks for pointing that out. See, I..." my cousin sent me another message before I got this one finished.

Walsh-:"It could be a broken finger? Right? So don't jump to conclusions."

Me-:"Thanks for pointing that out. See I knew I shouldn't have listened to you months ago. I told you not to start crap and get my hopes ..."  he sent me another message before I finished.

Walsh-:"I still firmly believe he's Mr. Scratchy."

Me-:"Thanks for pointing that out. See I knew I shouldn't have listened to you months ago. I told you not to start crap and get my hopes up about Mr. Scratchy. And Damn it! You had to point stuff like that out and ruin him for me. I'll never get the fairy tale finished now cause I won't be able to think of him in the same light."


No comments:

Post a Comment