Saturday, August 9, 2014

post it note saturday aug 9th

Dear Herman:

How you doing today?  It's a melt where you sit day here with a +26C and +33C humidex.  I've said it before, I'm not designed for hot weather.

Thought I'd drop a note just cause I haven't written you one in awhile. 

I imagine you checking in today, chewing on some mint gum, having just gotten your hair cut, listening to a playlist that includes Pantera. Like from twenty years ago, like Cowboys from Hell, dressed in shorts...wait, unless you're one of those wrestlers who waxes/shaves his legs? Shorts if you are man enough to leave them hairy, jeans if you're one of those wrestlers who bows to trying to look tv pretty. And a yellow t-shirt. I like yellow shirts, I have no real idea why, just always have.

Okay Herman, that's all for now.

Smile, smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment