Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jumped the Gun

Text message  "The Celebrity is not dead yet!"

This came from my Brother in Law.  I texted back asking what he was going on about.  His oldest is a computer geek/hacker and a fan of The Celebrity and said I need to pay more attention to the dirt sheets.  Okay, don't like having a 14 year old know more then me, but it happens all the time so I have to learn to get used to it.  Still, not half as bad as the fact that The Drama Queen seems to always have information that I don't on The Celebrity as of late. It's almost as if one upping me has become her pet project.  
I've admitted in the past, I do not follow trends,  do not read tabloids and other then their company blog do not read up on his personal life. 
It just would be too weird, too depressing and make me feel like I was cyber stalking him so I just don't.

So of course, I had to run to the computer and check the company blog.  His injury is not as horrible as it was made to sound the other week.  Which is good to know.

Okay, so I panicked when I did hear the bit I heard last week. He just brings out this  side of me that makes zero sense.  I've gone over this a billion times, and it still hasn't sorted itself out in my mind yet. And you know what, it's been a few years.

If I ever figure out what his hold is on me I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'm just glad I over reacted and that he is doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment