Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pop your corn

So I was standing in line at the cinema, and this guy was about three people ahead of me.  Tall, I'd say close to 6'2, sandy hair, blue eyes and a very sculptured nose.  He was flirting with the girl at the ticket booth, leaning on the counter his butt in the air.  The ticket girl was smiling, her hands shaking as she rang him through. 
He turned and gave this smile at the rest of the line up.  I couldn't help it, I giggled.

I bought my ticket then went and stood inline for the snacks.  I admit, I turned and looked around to see where the guy had gone to, but I was too late he'd left the lobby. 

When the movie was over, I stood in the corner of the lobby turning my phone back on, yes I am one of the rare people who actually believe in being polite enough to turn off my phone when I'm at the cinema.  And when I looked up, there he was.   Standing at the far end talking to one of the guys who works the snack counter.
He was wearing jeans that fit him as if they were tailor made and a dark hoddie under his winter coat.  I don't know if he saw me looking or if he was just casually looking around in general but he turned and nodded that half nod men do.

I'd been caught looking.  I turned smiled to myself and left to catch my bus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment