Thursday, July 26, 2012

G-Babbs knows all

The windows were open in the living room, and about an hour ago, G-Babbs was out walking her dog.  She spotted the open windows and came over chatting through the screen. She asked me how I was doing and if I'd heard from Storm at all.
I told her no.
She then asked me if I'm dating anyone?  I told her it was pointless right now given my injury and that I'm still a few months or more from being able to walk proper.

G-Babbs-: "You should do that online dating. Saw a commercial for it while I was watching tv.:

Me-: "Done that. Didn't really work for me."

G-Babbs-: "Why not? Too picky?"

Me-: "Not picky enough. I kept getting weirdos and cheaters. I had a few guys tell me that I wasn't what they had expected.  Which I don't understand, I mean, they saw what I looked like, talked to me in emails and on the phone how could I not be what they were expecting?"

G-Babbs shrugged and made this dismissing motion with her hand, her dog thinking she had a treat for him and started to jump up and down barking.

G-Babbs-: "Screw'em. Then you can do better. You're a nice girl, young still, good looking enough."

I said nothing, just sort of smiled and made an excuse to end the conversation.   I was scratching the right side of my body like mad, Mr. Scratchy.

I hope that your evening has been going well. I did a tarot reading shortly after all that, and the King of Swords reversed came up.  It means a man who abuses his power.  Watch your back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment