Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Straight Girl Asks

What do you want?

I was just flipping through Yahoo news and saw the article on the most desirable women.  I thought let's see what all the fuss is about. 
I made it from #99 to about #77 and tuned out. 

All I saw were stick figure boy bodies with long hair and fake everything else. I'm actually fairly sure the hair was fake too on some of them.

I hear constantly from men that they want "real women"   from that article, the women men think are desirable are anything but.   (okay I did see Halle Berry on that list and even straight women get it when it comes to her. And she's brave enough to have short hair) 
But honestly, I just don't understand what makes the majority of the women on that list a man's ideal?

Consider this both a rant and a question.   What makes a man find you desirable?

No comments:

Post a Comment