Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dirty Laundry 9

"Well your sister has always been a bit of a bitch."  Walsh said quietly.  Mom was going to see my youngest cousin in a school play and Walsh came to give her a ride.  I told him about the other night and having bumped into my ex at the hospital.  He just shrugged. "Oh and let me know if you get any emails telling you to stop kicking walls." 

I didn't get a chance to reply on that as mom walked out of the bathroom and they left.  This means I have an hour all to myself to check emails and post on here. 
I would have loved to have had the brains to say something cute and witty to Walsh about how any wall kicking notes would be more likely to include how to properly perform an enzuigiri or a spinning heel kick, but I'm just not with it right now. 

I just hope everyone else is safe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment