Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random 11/15/2011

Why is it you always bump into the one who ripped your heart to shreds when you are at your worst?

It happened to me few hours ago.  I broke my foot this afternoon and ended up sitting in the emergency for hours.
There I was, sitting in a wheelchair not showered, hair a mess, swollen eyes from crying, foot the size of a watermelon, and there he was.  Standing across the room waiting in line to check in.  And he spotted me right off.   Our eyes locked for a breif few seconds.
I am not going to lie, my breath caught in my thoat much like it had 8 years ago the very first time I'd ever seen him.

Then this short chick with long red dyed hair and a toddler came up to him. 

Wow.  Wow. My brain shut down for a moment while I sat there unable to run away.  Then they walked past me on their way to some exam room.  
He looked pretty much the same except for having gained a 50pound beer gut.  He oddly enough kept eye contact with me til he was only a foot away, then he turned his eyes from me and looked at the floor.
By that point, my eyes were locked on the little boy his girlfriend/wife was carrying.  All I could think was had I not lost our baby ... and then I did the math.  That little boy was around 7 years old. 

And then, I was okay.  Well, I still have a broken foot and ended up in a massive fight with my sister, but, as far as my ex goes,  I was good. 

My next round of thoughts were about Mr. Scratchy and my wrestlers.  I wondered how they were all doing since last night was a ppv and they'd be taping tonight.
And something hit me.  The qoute about how when two people are destined to be together they will be unable to avoid each other, how they will keep popping up in each other's lives.    My ex and I were never fully meant to be together because in the 7 years since he cheated and left me; we've been living in the same city -a small city at that- and never bumped into each other. 

P.S.  to The Celebrity...well I have nothing to say really, just wanted to let you know I thought about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment