Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stolen Moments

I was watching an episode this morning of  Lipstick Jungle, when I started thinking about this past week.   The episode was from season one and was where Victory Ford looses her business and has to start over and ends up chasing down an old hat.  The character kept pointing out that she wasn't at her peak anymore creativly and had to find something from her past to grab onto.

It fits right in with the planet shifts right now, as there are a few lined up to make people rethink a few things in their lives and fix them. 

If you've read the last few posts, you know that I am basically grounded with a broken foot. So, while I have been grounded so to speak, I had a short chat with G-Babbs yesterday.
She pointed a few things out to me that I hadn't thought of, or didn't realize.   One was about bumping into my ex at the hospital.  I needed to know I wouldn't shatter into a million pieces if I ever saw him again.  And I didn't, might have thought I would but didn't. She also pointed out the fact that him looking at me the way he did meant he'd have something on his end to be sorting out. 
Given the fact everyone has over the years screwed up their face and said the same thing about him - that he's a major player and I should not waste my time on him - every time his name was mentioned, makes me believe he hasn't changed at all. 
I know that I am better off without him, that there is someone a million times better for me coming.
G-Babbs also told me to listen to my instincts.  Poked her finger in my chest actually really hard when she said it too.  Ironically, I was sitting here the other night after mother had gone to bed and given up the computer for the night, and was about to post something on here but stopped.
My 4th Chakra was active.   That would be the heart chakra.  And the unexplainable vibe that someone was sad came over me.   I am not sure I should say who popped into my mind for that few minutes, but I will say the last time I felt that on my own end was a year and a half ago; when I stopped writing.

I'm not going to give you a lesson in the Chakras, there is no point for the random readers of this blog. But I need to point out that when my ex left me 7 years ago, my 2nd chakra was ... disrupted.  That is the spleen chakra.  Okay, so this is turning into a small lesson on them. 
When we connect with others, be it as friends, lovers etc; each chakra connects too.  It's a wicca thing.

When I started this blog just over a year ago, I had it in my mind to be all about finding love.  I thought for the longest time that the blog was a failure because I wasn't finding the man of my dreams. 

And with that, I'll wrap up this very long post right now .  It will make sense to the right man...I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment