Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sleepless

I suffer from insomnia.  Tonight it seems to be worse then normal. I just can't seem to shake the feeling that someone is about to come into my life.
I'm hoping it's Mr. Scratchy, or at the very lest a wrestler.  

And why do I feel that someone is about to come into my life you are thinking?  Because of a dream I had the other night where I was sitting at a table with three other people.  One of which was a very tall man who seemed to in the dream be interested in me.  And if you've been paying attention to this blog at all over the course of things, then you know I believe in omens.

So this is playing on my mind tonight as I sit here unable to sleep and wishing that a certain someone was sitting here with me sharing this conversation over tea. 
But he's not. 

He is I think, sitting right now in front of his computer as he reads this dressed in those plaid pajamas again, drinking a bottled water and shaking his head at me once again.  Maybe his buddy is leaning over his shoulder giggling and saying "awww. Email her"  or he might be saying "you're right dude, that's is freaky" cause I was bang right on about them hanging around reading this blog.

Okay Mr. Scratchy, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment