Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Middle of the night

I'm wake and it's just after 3:30am here.  I've been awake for the last hour.  Something is bothering me, I have not seen anything of The Celebrity in months. 

Why hasn't he been on the show or pay-per-views lately?  Odd thing to be thinking about at 3:30 in the morning when you can't sleep.

I guess it's that alone factor. You know when you wake up in the semi-darkness reach over and find the other side of the bed cold because you are alone.  You tend to let your mind drift to your daily tasks as reality seeps into your eyeballs.  That's when the totally odd out of place things slip in, right between take out the garbage and remember to call the dentist. 

The Celebrity.  God, I miss him. Well, as much as you can miss someone you've never talked to directly anyways.  I still don't understand why the company blog stopped posting the stuff him and The Other Guy were writing every week?  It was funny stuff most the time.
Okay, so now I am rambling and getting sappy. 

I'm tempted to tell him to drop me a line, but that never works.
Which you know is too bad as I just learned a new cookie recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment