Saturday, March 15, 2014

Untitled

Not a post-it Mr. Scratchy.
Why is it, when you want to get noticed, you never do, and when you're oblivious to the world around you, you get noticed?  I was in a rush at the grocery, Storm started screaming at me from across the place, all the customers around us turned to see who the hell the moron was trying to talk to. And of course, I looked like I just crawled out from under a tree stump, yoga pants, oversized t-shirt, in desperate need of a haircut, covered in slush and mud from being splashed by some lunatic in the grocery parking lot.
I swear, one of these days I'm going to buy a really expensive dress, get my hair and nails and make-up and what have you done just to go to the grocery and prove that I don't always look like something you find living at the bottom of a swamp.
Though, the last two years I have felt like something you find at the bottom of a swamp...

Anyways, caught up with last night's wrestling. Now that's the Pack I fell in love with. Slaughtering everyone in their eyesight. And I love the fact that Rebel without a Cause had the lead in a few of the segments. About time.  Thought Werewolf King was going to smack Mad Hatter upside the skull when he started dancing to the theme music. Wonder what he would do if someone played him Danzig or Overkill?  Yeah, old references from a billion years ago, deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment