Thursday, June 7, 2012

Post-it June 7th 4:00pm

This one is for The Celebrity.



I know you parted ways with company #2. I was sad to hear it.  But everyone has to do what the right thing is for them at that time.
I was feeling guilty actually about having still supported company #2 since I learned you had left.  I'd said once that if you ever left, I would pull my support. I have not yet; simply because The Other Guy is still, for the moment there.
I know that when you read my stuff, you sometimes laugh, sometimes cringe.

f**k; I'm not sure what it is that I am trying to say here. I had sat down earlier and written out this uber long post trying to get something off my chest; and in the process remembered something someone had asked  me about you once.
"Was it just part of his gimmick?"

There few years back, after having read something on the company blog that you'd written; I'd offered to listen.  I can't remember at this point what the blog post was about that you had written, but I do remember there being this vibe off of it.  This sad energy like you're entire world was falling down around you.  And my instincts were to offer you a cup of tea, banana loaf and ask you if you wanted to talk about it. No venom, no jokes, just straight up ask you if you're okay.

No gimmicks.
If you feel the need, the offer is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment