Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cup of tea

I wish I knew what you wanted me to say?

I was pestered by some random emails to join some new blogging thing.  I put them off for days, and today decided to check them out. 
So far, I'm not happy with them.

I think I pissed someone off on a fan page thingie too.  The person was asking a wrestling question and I gave an honest gut reaction.  They never replied back.  So who knows.

Have I mentioned that the last few years I have found it almost impossible to make friends? 

I'm starting to feel like the character on The Big Bang Theory, the Amy character. 

I know, this would be an excellent chance to do one of my posts where I compare the show to my current life and give a life lesson, only I just don't want to.
That's bad isn't it?

I just want to sit here, drink my earl grey tea and talk to someone.  Someone who does not live in my mother's building.

The drama has ended.  With the blockbuster no longer here, and the coffee shop gone there are no hang outs left in the neighbourhood.   And as far as the grocery store goes... what's the point?  
Drama Queen has moved out of the neighbourhood...thank god, and even Sophia and JTGG have both moved to Toronto.

Wow.  Everyone who had been a part of my life up till last January is gone.  Most of them moved, a few just...whatever. They poofed off into the darkness or something.
This has been the hardest year of my life. The emptiest, loneliest.

My aunt who is a life coach, told me to sit down and write the life I want.  It stumped me. It really did.  I have no idea how to write a new chapter as she put it.  No idea what it is I really want my life to look like.
I just know I want to share it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment