Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wash your feet

Mom was on the phone with my sister about a half hour ago asking how everything was going with my brother-in-law since the situation few weeks ago with the fire.
He's healing, but still in a lot of pain and starting to become a pain in the arse because he still can't go back to work.
Middle of the conversation, mom pulled the phone away from her ear and I could hear someone screaming in the background.  After a few minutes, mom was laughing, and I could hear my sister laughing on the other end of the phone. 
Sister is step mom to four kids, three boys and one girl.  The girl is under 12 years old (seriously I haven't paid attention to the ages) and she was screaming because when she went into the oldest boy's room looking for cash (yeah she's got a stealing issue) and found his playboys.
Sister said the kid came running out of the room with it holding it by the corner, jumping from one foot to the other like it was a dead animal. 
When sister asked why she was dancing around like that, the kid said she stepped on it. 
Hence the laughter from my sister.  


No comments:

Post a Comment