Tuesday, November 20, 2012

post-it Nov 20th 2012

I haven't written a post it note in a while Mr. Scratchy.  But I'm still here. Are you?

I have been writing the last while.  Another new story, about this guy and his jealousy issues.  Are you a jealous man Mr. Scratchy?
I think everyone gets jealous to some degree at times in their lives. It's a human emotion and it's a case of who can handle it better then others.

I'm looking forward to the new show Carrie Diaries,  which I talked about in my last post. Hoping it will start a small spark for me the way the original show SATC did.

Am I allowed to say that the dude in Company #1's new branch who also has two toned hair, is hot... too late I said it.

Okay Herman, I imagine you to be checking into this tonight, after work. I actually think you're in a hotel having been at work for wrestling. I know, I have been avoiding talking too much about that haven't I?   Anyways, I think you just got in and are tired, sore, and looking for something to help you sleep.
So of course you would think of me and my blog.    Well, Mr. Scratchy; hope all is well on your end.

No comments:

Post a Comment