Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday 13th march 2015

Dear Herman:
Okay, straight up it's just after 9pm EST here, Mr. Scratchy, I need to ask, did you do something to your nose?  I know I must sound totally bonkers half the time, but when I get these weirdnesses -out of the blue pains, images, vibes- I need to know what's causing them? So, in the last hour, did you fall or get punched or have someone smack into you?  Cause I was sitting here working on the next segment of the fairy tale and suddenly felt like someone had hit me in the nose. I'm sitting here alone. Now there's this weird ghosty feel across the bridge of my nose.
You don't even have to answer-answer cause you never have before, just hit the post like five times in a row and I'll take it as a yes.

Friday the 13th. 

I wonder, do you watch yourself on tv? I bet you do. Sit there on your days off and clean out your dvr from a week or month's worth of episodes and stuff. I know I would were I famous.

Anyways, I imagine you checking in tonight, tired. Bare feet, dark underwear on, hair slicked back. Yogurt in hand. Blueberry...

Okay Mr. Scratchy, as always, smile smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment