Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's that queen telling you?

The Queen of Pentacles, has been repeating the last week and a half in my readings.  It's the card of the domestic goddess, a woman who can do everything and do it well. Basically, the Martha Stewart of the tarot deck.
I have no idea what the card is trying to point me to?  I've looked at it from a bunch of points of view, gone and compared notes from a bunch of different decks that I own, and even went online looking at what other people have to say about the Queen of Pentacles.

Just stuck.

A card will repeat until you've learned the lesson or figured out the cosmic message.  Which I guess means, I'm stuck in a stage of my life until I break through the message.
Don't you hate that?  That puzzle piece that just doesn't fit or is missing completely. And when you do figure it out, you feel both relieved and foolish for not figuring it out sooner.

The domestic goddess...this is starting to feel like another cosmic joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment