Monday, April 13, 2015

post it note 7:57pm

Dear Mr. Scratchy:

There is a theory that when you find yourself thinking about someone, there's more then a decent change that person is thinking of you.  This past week, I couldn't get my friend Nura off my brain. Haven't talked to her in a few years, and yesterday, we bumped into each other online in a discussion group. Ends up, she's been wondering how I've been for the last week as well.

There are a few omens in this category, about people thinking of you, but I'll save that for another time.

I find myself sitting here tonight, having just made a tray of brownies, waiting for them to cool. Not much else going on...the Monday night show just started, so...

I imagine you Herman, checking in tonight dressed in a pair of black track pants, blue socks, and a grey long sleeved shirt on. I think you've got chalk and charcoal on your hands from drawing one of those paintings I think you do. I imagine you've got a mug of tea beside you on the table, and a large plate of danish. And for some reason I think you've got a big cut on your forehead over your right eye...

as always, smile smirk and snarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment