Monday, April 6, 2015

Dirty Laundry 44

I got a message from my cousin Walsh bit ago, there was a link "You seen this?"
Given I had no idea what the link was for, I told him that I most likely hadn't. Then I hit the link. It was a match from few months ago of The Celebrity.  He got beat, but I watched it twice.

Me-:"Cool. He doesn't look any different."

Obviously, my cousin has been lurking around reading the blog. Comments people they do work.  All I could think was damn the boy still has it. He's still beautiful and he's still killer in the ring. Now he's all I'm going to be able to think about.

Walsh-:"Answer me this; how is it you can carry on a conversation with one of the most famous occult guys but you can't talk to The Celebrity or Mad Hatter or Rebel without a Cause?"  I didn't have an answer for him.  He sent the message again waiting. 

Me-:"I've never thought about it like that before."  

Walsh-:"Well think about it! I've thought about it so one of them must have."

Me-:"Oh yeah, I'm sure that The Celebrity is just drooling in anticipation for me to send him an engraved invitation to dinner or something."

Walsh-:"Hahaha! Do it! I dare you to!"

Deja vu. 
Mashed potatoes, gravy...

No comments:

Post a Comment