Friday, April 1, 2011

The Banker

Past few years, there has been one straight guy working at my local bank.
He's the guy you see if you are needing to get a loan.    Needless to say, I've never had a reason to talk to him.  I have however, bothered to check to see if there was a wedding ring on his hand.  There had been.

Recently, I was out and bumped into him.   He didn't look well.  He was also missing his wedding ring. 

He's a bit tall for my taste, as he's over 6 foot 2.  When I bumped into him, I almost did not recognize him, as he was in a sweater and jeans instead of his usual 3piece suit.
He also looked as if he'd been sleeping under a truck. 

Why am I bothering to mention him?   Well, because not only did I catch him watching me, he followed me around the store for a few minutes. 
If he hadn't of gotten a call on his cell phone, I might have gotten asked out.   

The universe is cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment