Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Snoresville

"Oh my god! He fell asleep!"  

This was the panicked words I received from one of the girls I have been talking to on the book site, in the SATC group.  I broke out in a mad fit of laughter for more then a few minutes as I read it. She'd just gotten into a new relationship and this was only the second time she's been with her new boyfriend.
I have to admit, even for me this is a first. I've had situations where the wrong name was called out, where the condom has slipped off, where the guy just could not get it up, and even been on the receiving end of a man who couldn't wait.
But I've never had a guy fall asleep while in me.

I didn't know what to tell her.

Some of the others in the group were asking all sorts of questions about his work, his health, his hobbies, but none of them had any advice either.  The best anyone was able to do was assure her that it wasn't her, it was the hours he spends for his job.
But, that's not what any of us were thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment