Sunday, July 28, 2013

Post-it note 28th July 2013

Herman, Mr. Scratchy.
How has your night been going?  The weather has turned cold here to the point it feels like October.

I imagine you checking in tonight, draining the drudges of your tea cup as you do, literally looking over the edge of it at the screen. I think you're sitting there in your pajama bottoms, and a faded t-shirt. I imagine you to be exhausted from work.  I also imagine you've got a takeaway order of nachos beside you for dinner. The green onions and salsa sticking out of the cold cheese. 
Yeah, I'm weird like that.
 I also imagine you tonight to be snarling at me right now. I always try to have something for you when you check in. And the last while, I've been just not in the groove. I'm all about the fairy tale right now. I can admit it, Rebel without a Cause has my brains at the moment. Or at lest the character based on him does. I bet he's fun to have coffee with...

Smile Herman, what have you got to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment