Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tidbits July 30th 2013

Last night, Male Friend #1-the kid from Mexico- started talking to me again on the social site. Right back with the flirting like nothing had happened. Then he complained because there wasn't anyone else for him to chat with.
I tried to get some writing done, so I wasn't really in the mood to chat. Didn't stop him. And he's dialed it up a few notches with the flirting. It's like the word no is not in vocab or something?

Speaking of writing. The fairy tale, is driving me nuts. I'm close to wrapping up most of the story plots, just have to get a handle on the character based on Dimmer. So of course, Dimmer is all I have been able to think about since last night.
Which by the way, I managed to catch last night's wrestling, and Dimmer looked good. Really good. Which is bad, for me it's bad.

I need to wrap up that fairy tale, it's way way off course.

Nobody wants to feel like they are the commercial break, everyone wants to feel like they are the main attraction.  I'm really feeling like the little cartoon of dancing hot dogs and popcorn that would be played out of focus to an empty cinema between double features.

No comments:

Post a Comment