Thursday, July 4, 2013

After midnight post-it

It's moments like this I miss having someone to talk to. I got spoiled by one ex who used to email and call at all hours when he wasn't here.  I miss the pillow talk I used to have with a few other exes, and the general conversations with former internet lovers (okay and the phone sex I admit)

It's these really quiet nights when no one in the building is making noise, when there is no breeze coming from the open windows, and it's too warm to do anything but talk. (or in the winter when it's too cold to do anything but snuggle)

It's nights like these that drive me a bit nuts with loneliness. It shouldn't, but it does.

That's when the real intimacy would happen. In those late night talks, when everyone's guard is down and that comfort level has been reached.

Mr. Scratchy, Herman; I have no idea if you will see this tonight, but if you do...


No comments:

Post a Comment