Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dirty Laundry 8

After the comment the other week about how my magick is in my writing, I decided to sit down and try writing what I thought was the perfect man.

It sounded like The Celebrity.  The physical description sounded like The Celebrity.

Okay, so I think physically The Celebrity is perfect.

I also can not argue on the fact that Mr. Scratchy is nowhere to be found.  He's not here beside me, he has not come out and said who he is or where he is, nor has he even contacted me.
I feel like I am waiting around for a ghost. There is just this part of me that feels like I already belong to someone.  Like I am waiting to hear keys in the door every night.

Plus, I can not seem to shake this nagging feeling that over in company #1, the Tattooed Anarchist reads me. Just something that was said by him got me wondering.
Come to think of it, the Tattooed Anarchist could be damn well considered perfect physically too.

No comments:

Post a Comment