Sunday, October 30, 2011

Price check

Seems the silence is over.

I was walking into the grocery when Storm spotted me.  He was near the first row of checkouts working on a display of mangoes.  He smiled and waved then just stopped what he was doing so I went over to where he was and noticed his hair is about two inches longer falling around his collar. 

Yes, I commented on the length of his hair and he in turned commented on the fact mine is growing out.  Ironically, I was thinking this morning it's time for a cut and maybe a colour but just did not have the time today.

He was beaming about his hair, like the length was a good thing or something.  I didn't have the heart then to point out I don't like long hair.  Seriously, there are only two men on the planet I think look good with long hair, rock star Nikki Sixx and The Beer-Cowboy in the wrestling company I love. 

Anyways, then he made the statement that I look different.  My reply, that it's the fifteen pounds I've put on the last few months. 

Storm-: "No. You just... you look different. You look good though."    he said this as he took a step back and started to pull his pants up tucking in his shirt, which by the way was not messed up nor needing to be tucked in.  "You look really good." 

And that was it.  End of conversation as I needed to be somewhere and he had to get back to the display.

Just when I think all is lost on him, he pops up.  I'm as confused as ever.  All I know is that I really hate his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment