Saturday, October 22, 2011

Three's a crowd

"I feel like I'm cheating."

Me-:" That's because you are cheating."  I pointed out to Bonnie. Okay with maybe just a bit too much disgust in my voice.

Bonnie-: "I'm not cheating, he's cheating. I'm just the f**k buddy." She waved her way too pink nails in my face.   

We had bumped into each other when I went to drop a book off at my sister's. Bonnie had been coming from the laundromat which was at the end of the street and spotted me. It's been months since I've seen Bonnie.

Me-: "Okay then splitting hairs honey. So why are you involved with him if you know he's in a relationship?"

Her mouth fell open and she blushed at me slapping her hands to her thighs then said  "I knew you'd be all like that! I knew it. Darling, okay it's complicated."

Me-: "Did you know when you met him that he wasn't available?"

Bonnie- : "Don't hit me. Yes but it's complicated."

Me-: "Catch phrase of the decade. How'd you meet him?"

Bonnie- :"At daycare. He's got a two year old and our kids play together sometimes. His girlfriend won't give him blow jobs, like ever."

Me-: "This was a pity job?"  I was laughing at this point even though it's not funny.

Bonnie- :"Me likey. But I feel bad a bit because I met his girlfriend like a month ago when she picked the kids up from my place after a play date. I think she's figured it out."

Me-: "Well, at lest you finally found a straight guy."

This caused Bonnie to burst out laughing because she's got a trail of past relationships with gay men who haven't come out yet. {go here}

No comments:

Post a Comment