Sunday, October 2, 2011

That's May Street for you

I was on the city bus this afternoon, and when I looked out the window, I saw these two people walking down the street.   At first it looked like the woman was dragging the guy by his belt, but I realized that was not the case.
She was elbow deep in his pants giving him a handjob as they walked down the main street at 2pm in front of children.
I am going to hope that she was a hooker and not just some crazy chick.  Though you would think a hooker would have more sense then to do their job out in the open in front of kids? 
But then again the hookers in this city are not of the best class from what I've seen.

I understand the thrill of taking the chance of having sex in a public place, but out in the middle of the day on a main street when there are kids running around, just makes me cringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment